Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twitching and Twittering, an Obsession with Birds

I am an avid hoarder and when I was young (er) I was mad about birds and collected all things to do with them. Today I want to share with you a sneak peak from my 'Tuckfield's Australian Bird Studies' card collection. Ahhh aren't they just divine?

I thought you might like to read a little about the birds I have chosen to share with you, check out the back for useful twitcher information!



With all things birds in our beautiful bean bag collection, early bird, dreamy owl and sleepy owl; cocoon couture would not be here if it weren't for my love of birds and these delightful treasures. Even the social networking site twitter giving reference to the song birds sing to chat with each other I thought it was appropriate I share these precious bits from my archives.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment